Friday, July 15, 2011

Baby Karrot


There is lots of interesting stuff in the works, but nothing worthy of posting yet. It looks like this summer is yet another productive season, which is good. Hopefully all my current projects will come to reality before the end of August, and then I'll be off to venture new ideas, lands, iphone 5 ..etc...

As for this post, I figured it's time to introduce to you my little birdy that has been residing in my room since last year when he was created. I don't know if such things exist in nature, but he is a mix of a kiwi bird and a parrot. His name is Karrot (yes, I know....cheesy).


with those eyes, he can get away with anything...

he is super friendly and loves to pose...

still posing...

showing off his parrot tail...
and his super awesome cage...


Baby Karrot and I! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you. are. so. awesome.