Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Aerialist

I painted this mini painting a few months ago, and just realized that I never posted of its existence anywhere. So here it is, a painting dedicated to all the beautiful aerial performers out there.




It's only a mini, but I do plan to paint a large aerial painting sometime in the near future. Probably something more elaborate and skillful than a girl just chilling in a hammock. hehe. Speaking of aerials, I did dig one of the few photos I have of me performing...



I hope to one day climb up and perform again.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." -- Leonardo da Vinci


How Leo da Vinci knew of flying, I do know know...


No comments: