Sunday, August 7, 2011

Updates


I keep telling everyone that I'm busy working on art and there is something new and interesting coming soon.
So guess what?!
I'm still busy working on art and there is still something new and interesting COMING SOON.
...but... I figured it's time to share at least some updates. So in no particular order:

-I licensed out some art for fabric patches and fabric transfers at Queen Kat's Magical Patches.



-I took part in the Exquisite Corpse Festival in NYC

-I did an oil painting for a non-profit organization One More Drop, that is on a mission to bring clean water to 3rd world countries by drilling wells for the locals to use.
This painting was totally out of my style and comfort zone, but it was for a great cause.


24'' x 36'' Oil on Canvas

-I also did a ''Nutcracker'' poster for the Subplot Studios. It is still in final stages of being approved by the art directors, so I cannot be showing it yet. =/

-I was also featured on a website of "Drawing Dreams Foundation'', which is a non-profit organization that helps provide art supplies to children's hospitals.

Aside from all that I've been working on a couple of commissions and personal projects, as well as putting together two books! Also, I have some big plans for Kickstarter. I just need to put my mind together and make it all happen! So much to do! Eeeeeek!

No comments: