Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Book! 1st edition



I've been planning/creating/designing a book of my art for a while. It was just a project I was working on to put together my art in an organized fashion. A lot of my art only exists in a digital form and not having a hard copy of it somehow felt incomplete (not to mention paranoing). So I put together this book to have hard copies of all my favorite pieces from 2009-2011

My plan was to have one copy made for my birthday, but somehow I overestimated the time needed for this production and got my first book in the mail a month early! Eeeeek! Happy early birthday to me!


And now that I have it in my hands, I think I will publish a few more! =)

How about a Limited Edition of 50?! Signed and numbered! Yess!


What's in it, you ask?


It is a 72 page hardcover book, with over 100 illustrations, 30 meaningful quotes, and 25 photographs.


Here is a sneak peek into it...








3 comments: