Monday, February 27, 2012

Website 2012

After countless hours watching youtube tutorials, and about a million trial and errors, I finally put together a new look for my website. It was a Big test of my patience. I think I deserve a glass of wine for surviving. Maybe even a bottle...

Seriously though, I'm not the most computer savvy person. If anyone watched ''The Social Network", and saw how they wrote out all those Facebook codes within minutes.... well, that's not how it goes for me. haha. Not at all... It's more like a whole bunch of tries until something comes out right, and then me jumping for joy for the next fifteen minutes. Computer language is borderline with magic in my eyes. I don't know how it works, but somehow things happen. The good part is that once I figure out the trick on what to do to make the magic work, I'm a happy camper. =)

Now, about my new site. I wanted to lighten it up a bit for this year, and to try out some new gallery features. There is still a lot of parts I would like to tweak, but for now, I simply can't look at it. Break needed...

Here is what's new...
1. Well, the whole layout is obviously different
2. I made a mailing list! You can join it in the contact page,
to get updates about my work, and upcoming exhibits. Go join it now!
3. I made links to my twitter (which I barely use), and my Bigcartel shop, as well as old links to FB and Etsy.
4. The galleries are updated, and a bit edited. More art is going to be added in the near future.
5. New gmail email address: nataillustration@gmail.com



No comments: