Sunday, June 17, 2012

New Site... again!

Long story short... my extensive knowledge of web design from youtube tutorials has been great, but not enough to make my website uber-cool. So I used some new software tools, changed my hosting and made some grand upgrades! =) Yay!
There are still some tweaks I need to work out, but for the most part the site is up and running! Please check it out and see how it works for you. And be sure to click the ''like'' button on top right side of the page, and share it with everyone on Facebook! =))))

What's new, you ask?
 - More updated art than the previous webpage
 - Cool newsfeed/slideshow on the front of the page, which will feature big news as they come along!
 - A little bit about me.
 - Sand Art!
 - Facebook ''like'' button.
 - Big Cartel Store right on the site.


Here it is!  Wheeeeeeeeee!

 http://www.nataillustration.com





=))))))))))))))))))))))))

No comments: