Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Christinas



I don't know how other artists work, but whenever I paint, there is usually a soundtrack that goes along with my paintings. Sometimes it's music that inspired the piece, sometimes it's just background music that happened to be on the radio (pandora) at the moment. Whatever it is, most of my paintings have a soundtrack associated with them. The soundtracks range from creepy instrumental music, to classical, to Disney theme songs (my favs), to oldies, to not-so-oldies, to.... well, you get the point...
These three mini paintings have soundtracks as well. They are three of the most beautiful songs by Christina Aguilera (at least in my opinion). "Bound to you", "Walk Away", and "You lost me". Can you guess which one is which?




Oh, and let's not even go into Adele and her music... way too many paintings to paint there...heh, maybe one day...


ps. I never have enough space on the little paintings for my signature, so I made up a new, short and sweet signature, just for the minies. =)

2 comments:

Contemporary Wall Paintings said...

Beautifully painted. I do like the freedom in this piece.

Magical Daydream said...

These are beautiful! I also love to paint to music :)

x
Marielle